Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 1.5 lbs Chicken Breasts boneless, skinless
- olive oil
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 3 ea bell peppers sliced
- 1 ea onion sliced thinly
- fresh limes
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and grease large rimmed baking sheet
- Slice chicken into strips and season to coat with Taco Seasoning. Lightly drizzle seasoned chicken with olive oil
- Chop all veggies into strips. Drizzle with olive oil and more Taco Seasoning if desired.
- Place chicken and veggies on sheet pan and bake at 400ºF until chicken strips are cooked through and veggies are tender, about 20-25 minutes
- Remove from oven and squeeze fresh lime over. Serve as desired in tortillas or over cauliflower rice.
- Optional: Serve with *gluten-free tortillas* or cauliflower rice, pico, guacamole
|This article adapted from this site|