Sausage and Shrimp Kabobs
These Sausage and Shrimp Kabobs are packed with flavor and super easy! They are the perfect way to make dinner on the grill when you are busy yet these skewers are fancy enough to serve at your next BBQ!
- 12 oz smoked sausage rope
- 12 oz shrimp jumbo, tail-on, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Barbecue Seasoning
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees F. Make sure grill grates are clean.
- Cut sausage into about 1'' slices, the same thickness as the shrimp.
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Place shrimp in bowl. Add sausage, olive oil and Barbecue Seasoning, toss to combine.
- Tuck the sausage slices in the "C" curve of the shrimp and then thread them onto skewers.
- Grill over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes, flip and grill until shrimp are opaque and cooked through. Serve immediately.
If you are using wooden skewers remember to soak them in water for at least 30 minutes to prevent them from catching on fire when you grill.
|This article adapted from this site|