The BEST Baked Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 4 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp sliced almonds
- 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place the mixture on an oiled baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes (or until the bars can hold their shape).
- Remove, let cool, and slice into bars.
- Serve and enjoy or save for later!
|This article adapted from this site|