PEANUT BUTTER BANANA NICE CREAM
- 4 bananas, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 1/4 cup almond, soy, or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy, unsweetened)
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or coconut sugar to taste (optional)
- 1/4 cup mini dairy-free chocolate chips
- Place the frozen banana slices and milk in the bowl of a food processor. Blend and pulse until just smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula occasionally. Don't over-blend.
- Add the peanut butter, a pinch of salt, and optional sweetener to taste and pulse to combine. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Enjoy immediately as soft serve or transfer to a freezer container for later. Once frozen solid, let nice cream sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes to soften before eating.
Nutrition information is approximate and does not include sweetener or chocolate chips.
|This article adapted from this site|