Keto Low-Carb Easy Sugar-Free Blueberry Breakfast Muffins
Keto Low-Carb Easy Sugar-Free Blueberry Breakfast Muffins is a quick, healthy recipe that uses almond flour to produce tasty, fluffy muffins with only 2 net carbs per serving. If you are craving the best keto diet bread with a hint of dessert sweetness, this recipe is for you!
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup sweetener (Use discount code STAYSNATCHED to save 15%)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries If you use frozen, results may vary.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin/cupcake liners.
- Add the almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt to a large mixing bowl. Stir.
- Add in the melted butter, beaten eggs, vanilla, and almond milk. Stir well with a silicone spoon.
- Fold in the blueberries. Stir.
- Add the batter to the muffin tin.
- Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes until golden brown. Mine were ready right at 20 minutes.
- Remove the muffins from the oven. Remove each muffin from the tins immediately. If you allow the muffins to sit in the tin they are more likely to crumble. The muffins will become more firm upon standing.
|This article adapted from this site|