Keto Lemon Bread Recipe
This Keto Lemon Bread recipe reminds me of Starbucks glazed lemon bread, but with a fraction of the carbs.
- 6 eggs
- 9 tbsp butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup Monkfruit Classic
- 2 zest of 2 lemons (reserve 1 tsp for the glaze)
- 4 tsp fresh lemon juice
For the Glaze
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit Powdered
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- splash of heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 325 and line bread pan with parchment paper.
- Melt butter and allow it to cool.
- Beat eggs, Monkfruit Classic, cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, vanilla, salt, and baking powder until combined.
- Add melted butter, coconut flour, lemon zest, and lemon juice to the mixture and beat again until combined.
- Pour batter into parchment paper lined bread pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until the top of the bread is just beginning to brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
For the Glaze:
- Combine the Monkfruit Powdered, lemon juice, lemon zest, and a splash of heavy whipping cream then whisk until the glaze is nice and smooth.
- Pour glaze over warm bread then use a knife or spatula to spread it out so that it covers the top and drips over the sides.
The sugar alcohols from Monkfruit are not included in the carb count as most subtract to calculate net carbs. Information is provided as a courtesy based on the exact ingredients that I used.
|This article adapted from this site|