Italian Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or 2 large, halved lengthwise)
- 15 Little Potato Company fingerling potatoes (halved lengthwise)
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 teaspoon basil pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup fresh spinach finely chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers jarred, diced
- Place chicken breasts and potatoes in a 2.5 - 4 quart crockpot.
- In a large measuring cup or medium bowl, whisk together broth, cream, corn starch, pesto, salt, garlic and pepper.
- Stir in spinach and peppers and pour over potatoes in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-7 hours, until potatoes are tender. Serve.
|This article adapted from this site|