HEALTHY CHOCOLATE NICE CREAM
This 4-ingredient Healthy Chocolate Nice Cream boasts the same creamy deliciousness of traditional chocolate ice cream without all those fillers. Plus, it’s dairy free, vegan, and ready to eat in less than 10 minutes. Dessert is served!
- 2 cups frozen sliced bananas
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk*
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender or Vitamix and mix on high until a smooth, thick consistency has been formed. Option to add more milk by the tablespoon as needed.
- Serve immediately or transfer into a parchment-lined bread loaf. Then, place into the freezer for 1 to 2 hours to firm up.
- Serve with chocolate chips.
- Depending on how frozen your bananas are, you may need to add 1 to 2 more tablespoons of almond milk.
|This article adapted from this site|