Greek Cucumber Subs
- 4 Persian cucumbers
- 1/2 c. hummus
- 4 deli-style slices turkey
- 4 slices mozzarella
- 4 cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp. pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Large pinch dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Slice cucumbers in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds and discard.
- Spread hummus on the bottom and top “bun” of the cucumbers. Top the bottom “bun” with turkey, mozzarella, and tomatoes. Sprinkle the top “bun” with feta and olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil with lemon juice and oregano. Drizzle on the cucumber halves. Sandwich with the top cucumber “bun” and serve.
|This article adapted from this site|