CREAMY GARLIC CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI
Chicken and broccoli in an incredibly creamy garlic Parmesan sauce. Customize the recipe by adding pepper or topping it with crispy bacon and make this low carb meal your own.
- 500 grams Boneless Chicken Breast Cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2-3 cups Broccoli
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Garlic minced
- 1.5 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Chilli Powder (substitute by Paprika for less heat)
- 3/4 cup half and half or Cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese more for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- In a pan heat 1 teaspoon butter, once butter melts add Chicken. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Saute on high heat for 2 minutes. Remove from pan and keep aside.
- Add rest of the butter to the pan, when butter melts add minced garlic. cook for 30 seconds until aromatic.
- Lower heat, add half and half, grated parmesan cheese, Italian Seasoning, chilli powder. Mix everything well.
- Add broccoli florets and cooked chicken to the pan. Mix everything well. Check the seasoning and add more salt if required. Cook for another one minute.
- Switch off the flame and serve.
- Blanch broccoli florets for 2-3 minutes in boiling water and then rinse the florets in Ice bath to stop the cooking process. Put the florets in a collander to to drain as much water as possible.
- If the sauce is thick add 1/4th cup Chicken Stock to thin the sauce.
|This article adapted from this site|