Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Banana Bites
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 c. smooth peanut butter
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 2 bananas, sliced into 1/2"-thick rounds
- Flaky sea salt
- Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, heat chocolate in microwave in 30-second intervals until melted. Heat peanut butter for 15 seconds until runny.
- In a medium bowl, mix chocolate and coconut oil until combined.
- Into a small baking cup, add a teaspoon scoop of chocolate. Top with a slice of banana, a teaspoon-size scoop of peanut butter, and another scoop of chocolate. Repeat until you have used all the banana slices. Top with a pinch of sea salt.
- Place tray in freezer for 2 hours, or until frozen. Serve.
|This article adapted from this site|