Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower (Air Fryer and Oven Recipe)
Easy low-carb Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower that turns out perfectly crispy in an air fryer or oven. This healthy version of fried cauliflower is full of flavor and a recipe you’ll love to make over and over again!
- 5 cups cauliflower, chopped (1 medium head)
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (add more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon white whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon Buffalo wing sauce for serving
- In a large bowl, add the cauliflower, sauce, olive oil, garlic powder
- salt and flour. Toss until sauce coats all of the cauliflower.
Air Fryer Directions
- Spray the air fryer grill with cooking spray and add cauliflower.
- Set air fryer to 400 degrees and cook for 15 minutes. At 7 minutes toss cauliflower.
- Cook a few minutes longer if you prefer charred and crispy bites.
- After removing from air fryer, toss with a tablespoon of warmed sauce and serve.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat a baking pan with olive oil or cooking spray and spread cauliflower on pan evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Tossing at the 15 minute mark so each side gets crispy.
- After removing from oven, toss with a tablespoon of warmed sauce and serve.
|This article adapted from this site|