Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats Recipe
- 4 small-medium zucchini about 1¾ pounds
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce not regular hot sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and break it apart with a wooden spoon. Cook for 7-9 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the skillet from the heat. Stir in the buffalo wing sauce.
- As the chicken cooks, cut the zucchini in half, lengthwise. Use a spoon to scoop the seeds and center out of each zucchini half, leaving a ¼ inch thick zucchini boat. Place the zucchini in the baking dish cut-side up.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into the zucchini boats. Sprinkle the zucchini evenly with the cheese.
- Cover the baking dish with foil. Bake for 35 minutes.
|This article adapted from this site|