Bell Pepper Nachos recipe
Mini bell pepper halves topped with black beans and melted cheese then drizzled with sour cream and finished off with jalapeno and cilantro. Serve with guacamole for dipping.
- 10 mini bell peppers halved and seeded
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup canned black beans rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapeno remove seeds and ribs if you prefer less heat
- 2 teaspoons minced cilantro
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1/4 cup prepared guacamole for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- Preheat the broiler. Place the pepper halves on a baking sheet lined with foil. Sprinkle the taco seasoning over the peppers.
- Divide the beans evenly among the pepper halves, then sprinkle on the cheese.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle the sour cream over the tops of the peppers. You can thin out your sour cream with 1/2 teaspoon of water if it's too thick to drizzle.
- Sprinkle the cilantro and jalapeno over the tops of the peppers.
- Serve immediately, with guacamole for dipping.
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
|This article adapted from this site|