Baked Greek Lemon Chicken Recipe
This baked lemon chicken recipe can be on the table in under 30 minutes and uses just a few fresh ingredients you can pick up at your local grocery store.
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 1 TBS lemon zest zest of one medium lemon
- 2 TBS lemon juice juice from one medium lemon
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives pitted
- 1 TBS capers
- 1 lb O Organics® Air Chilled Chicken boneless skinless chicken thighs
- kosher salt to taste
- Mix all of the marinade ingredients together until well combined.
- Salt both sides of each piece of chicken individually.
- Add to marinade. Coat with marinade and massage marinade into chicken thighs.
- Allow chicken to marinate for at least 20 minutes and up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat oven safe pan on the stove at medium-high heat.
- Add chicken + marinade to hot pan and cook for 3 minutes on one side.
- Flip chicken over in pan then immediately place pan in preheated oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Time will depend on thickness of chicken thighs.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
|This article adapted from this site|