- 2 cups grated zucchini well-drained approximately 3 medium zucchini wring out excess moisture with hands
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion 9 grams
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese 25 grams
- 1/4 cup flour 30 grams
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise 30 grams
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano 1/4 gram
- 1/4 teaspoon salt 1.4 grams
- sprinkle of pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil 15-30 grams
- In a medium bowl mix together all ingredients except for 1-2 tablespoons olive oil.
- In a medium to large frying pan over medium heat, heat 1-2 tablespoons olive oil. Drain on a paper towel lined plate and serve. Enjoy!
- Drop a heaping tablespoon full of the zucchini mixture, cook until browned on both sides.
- Drain on a paper towel lined plate and serve. Enjoy!
This article adapted from this site