TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWLS
Teriyaki Chicken Bowl is an easy 15 minute Japanese rice bowl recipe with delicious chicken teriyaki sauce.
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breasts cubed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- steamed rice
- Mix together soy sauce, sugar, rice vinegar, garlic and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Heat a large pan on medium-high heat. Add oil.
- When the oil is hot, add chicken breasts. Fry for about 3 minutes per side (5-6 in total) until golden brown.
- Add teriyaki sauce to chicken and stir until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat. Serve the chicken on top of rice in a bowl with steamed broccoli. Enjoy
This article adapted from this site