Slow Cooker Kielbasa, Brussels Sprouts and Potatoes
FAMILY FAVORITE Slow Cooker Kielbasa, Brussels Sprouts and Potatoes! This healthy dinner is so easy to make as it only takes 5 hours in the crock pot! The meal cooks in a beef broth brown sugar mix that is amazing! It's one of my family's favorite comfort food recipes for a Winter night! We love serving it over egg noodles or rice!
- 1 pound beef kielbasa cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts bottoms trimmed
- 3 medium potatoes peeled and chopped
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker. Stir so broth coats everything. Cook on low for 5 hours.
- Serve on top of egg noodles or rice!
- Don't you love easy recipes? Enjoy this slow cooker meal!
This article adapted from this site