Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Crack Chicken Chili
Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Crack Chicken Chili - this stuff is AMAZING! We've made it 3 times this month! We can't get enough of it!!! Chicken, corn, black beans, chicken broth, diced tomatoes and green chiles, cumin, chili powder, onion, ranch seasoning, bacon and cheddar cheese. We served the chili with some cornbread and Fritos. PERFECT! This is already on the menu again this weekend! YUM! #crockpot #slowcooker #chicken #chili
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (11 or 15-oz) can corn, drained
- 1 (15-oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cooked, chopped bacon
- 1 (1-oz) packet Hidden Valley Ranch Original seasoning & salad dressing mix
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place chicken at bottom of slow cooker.
- Add corn, black beans, diced tomatoes and green chilies, chicken broth, cumin, chili powder, onion powder ranch seasoning and bacon. Stir together. Place cream cheese on top of chicken.
- Cover with lid and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with 2 forks. Return to slow cooker. Stir cheddar cheese into chili.
This article adapted from this site