Slow Cooker Beef Noodles
- 3 lb Chuck Roast
- 10.75 oz French Onion Soup
- 10.75 oz Beef Consume
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 4 Cups Beef Broth
- 24 oz Bag Reames® Frozen Homestyle Egg Noodles
- 1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt (Optional)
- Pour your soup and consume into a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Then add your chuck roast to the slow cooker and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove the roast carefully from your slow cooker and set aside.
- Add your broth to the slow cooker and turn it on high.
- Shred the roast in a mixer or with two forks and then return back to your slow cooker.
- Add your Reames® Frozen Homestyle Egg Noodles and stir until the noodles are covered in liquid.
- Cook on high for 60-90 minutes.
- Taste for seasoning and add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Stir in Greek Yogurt before serving if desired.
- If you are wondering where to find frozen egg noodles, here is a Where To Buy locator.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
This article adapted from this site