Paula Deen Corn Casserole
This easy corn casserole recipe from Paula Deen requires a box of Jiffy mix and 5 other simple ingredients! Make it up to two days ahead of time before baking in the oven!
- 14.75 oz. creamed corn
- 15.25 oz. whole kernel sweet corn drained
- 8 oz. Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 8 oz. sour cream
- ½ stick butter melted
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for the cheddar cheese.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Top with grated cheddar and bake, covered, for 50 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, until the top begins to brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes prior to serving.
- Don't add the grated cheese until you're ready to serve it.
- Combine all other ingredients and place in casserole dish.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 50 minutes, let it cool, and refrigerate.
When ready to serve:
- Add the shredded cheese, cover it, and bake it at 300 degrees for 10 minutes to warm it up.
- Bake again, uncovered at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Crock Pot Method:
- Assemble in the Crock Pot as you would a casserole dish
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4.
- Ensure the center is set prior to serving.
This article adapted from this site