OVERNIGHT OATS RECIPE
Healthy Overnight Oats made 6 different ways! Simple, customizable and the perfect grab and go breakfast. You won't get bored with these flavorful and delicious overnight oats combinations!
- 1 1/2 cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 2 cups almond milk (sub: cows, cashew or coconut milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- Pinch of salt and cinnamon
- Optional: Add 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder and 2 teaspoons chia seeds, if desired
OPTIONAL MIX IN OR TOPPINGS: GREEK YOGURT, BROWN SUGAR, FRESH BERRIES, BANANAS, PEANUT BUTTER OR ALMOND BUTTER, NUTS, HONEY, CHOCOLATE CHIPS, GRANOLA, COCONUT
- Mix together the oats, milk, Greek yogurt, vanilla, cinnamon and salt in a bowl. Add protein powder and/or chia seeds if desired. You can also mix in a Tablespoon of nut butter, brown sugar, honey and fruit here as well.
- Pour into 4 jars and cover with a lid. Place in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, stir in more almond milk if desired. You can also warm in the microwave if you prefer. Sweeten to taste (I always add a teaspoon of honey). Then top with your favorite toppings. My favorites are greek yogurt, almond butter, fresh berries and sliced almonds. Then I like to drizzle honey across the top.
Note: You can divide this overnight oats into 2 jars for a larger serving, or 4 smaller jars.
This article adapted from this site