LOW CARB KETO 3 INGREDIENT PUDDING COOKIES:Only 3 Ingredients
- 1 Package sugar free vanilla instant pudding
- 2 c. Heavy Whipping cream
- 42 grams Lily’s Chocolate Baking Chips or other 0 Sugar Keto brand of chocolate chips
- Pour the package of sugar free instant vanilla pudding into a small mixing bowl.
- Add in 2 cups of heavy whipping cream, and whisk together until the mixture is smooth with no lumps.
- Toss in 42 grams of Lily’s Chocolate baking chips. If you do not have access to the Lily’s brand of chips, look for another dark chocolate chip package that has 0 grams of sugar and uses natural sweeteners like Erythritol. This will allow you to have lower net carbs, since sugar alcohols like Erythritol can be subtracted from the carb count just like fiber because they cannot be absorbed by the body and do not raise your blood glucose level.
- Let the mixture set at room temperature for 10-15 minutes. It will thicken up at this point.
- Spray a cupcake pan with some non stick spray, and drop 1 ½ - 2 tablespoons of the mixture into each of the 12 cups. Spread the mixture flat with your fingers or a spatula. Place the pan into the freezer for at least 4 hours, and preferably overnight.
You're going to love this low carb cookie! This low carb keto cookie recipe is fast and easy to make with just 3 ingredients, and a few hours of freezing time. Keto Chocolate Chip Vanilla Pudding Freezer Cookies are sure to become one of your favorite keto desserts.
This article adapted from this site