Keto Pork Chops with Super Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Keto Pork Chops with Creamy Mushrooms Sauce is perfect for a super easy dinner. It’s ready to serve in less than 30 minutes and needs simple low carb ingredients. Think infused creamy garlic and herbs mushroom sauce with tender and juicy pan-seared pork chops.
- 6 pork chops about 1 inch thick
- 2 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp thyme fresh or dried
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the butter and olive oil.
- Once the butter is melted, add the pork chops and season with salt and pepper. Sear for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove the pork chops. In the same skillet saute the mushrooms, garlic, thyme, and parsley. Cook for about 2-3 minutes stirring constantly.
- Reduce the heat and add the heavy cream. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Simmer for about 2-3 minutes or until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Add the pork chops back to the pan and cover with the creamy sauce.
- Cover the skillet and let them cook for another 5-6 minutes until tender.
- Transfer to a plate and serve hot with a side of cauliflower mashed potatoes or steamed beans. Garnish with more fresh parsley, if desired.
This article adapted from this site