Jiffy Cornbread Casserole
This Jiffy Cornbread Casserole is an easy side dish for your Thanksgiving or every day meals. I like to describe it as a gooey cheese cornbread. I think some might call it bread pudding. Whatever you call it, it is a perfect holiday side dish.
- 1 box Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup Butter melted
- 1 can Whole Kernel Corn drained
- 1 can Cream style Corn
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2 Eggs
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease casserole dish.
- Beat eggs and set aside.
- Pour butter into prepared dish.
- Add corn (whole kernel and cream style) into dish.
- Add eggs and sour cream.
- Stir until mixed.
- Add 1/2 cheese and stir until mixed.
- Add muffin mix and stir until blended.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until center is no longer jiggly.
This article adapted from this site