Hot Cheesy Onion Dip Recipe
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese - softened
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt, or sour cream
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1½ Cups Shredded Italian Cheese Blend - divided
- 1/4 teaspoon Cracked Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Cup Caramelized Onions
- Fresh Parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix cream cheese, yogurt, mayo, 1 cup shredded cheese, pepper, salt, garlic powder and onion powder. Stir in caramelized onions.
- Transfer to oven safe dish and bake for 25-30 minutes. Broil on high 3-5 minutes or until bubbly and browned.
- Top with fresh parsley and serve.
This article adapted from this site