Healthy Egg Salad
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1/3 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 celery stalks chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- Cook the eggs on a stovetop for 6 minutes after boiling. Alternatively you can use the oven method or the Instant Pot method.
- Peel the eggs and roughly chop; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, dijon mustard, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Add the chopped celery and parsley, and stir to combine. Place the chopped eggs into the bowl and stir again to combine with the dressing.
- Serve the egg salad in a sandwich, lettuce cups, salad or even as a dip.
This article adapted from this site