Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins
These Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins are such an easy delicious breakfasts on the go. Made with simple ingredients, and easy to freeze, your family will love these muffin tin eggs.
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk (I used skim)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 8 ounces ham steak cubed
- 2 green onions sliced thin
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a muffin tin heavily with cooking spray. (Please note that a silicon muffin tin works best.) Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and spices.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese, ham, and the green onions.
- Fill the muffin tins. Top with the reaming 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the eggs pull away from the side of the muffin tin and are set in the middle.
This article adapted from this site