Fettuccine Alfredo (Olive Garden Copycat)
- 0.5 lb / 230 Grams Fettuccine or Pasta of your choice
- 1/4 Cup Butter ,softened/ at room temperature
- 1/4 Cup Cream Cheese ,softened / at room temperature
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Milk,at room temperature / warm
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Garlic,grated fresh
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Parsley Flakes
- 2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- As per need Salt
- Cook fettuccine as per package instructions. Keep this aside,tossed with few drops of oil.
- In a pan,add butter,when it melts on medium heat. Add garlic grated and saute for few seconds. Add cream cheese,cream,milk,garlic powder,pepper powder,parsley,salt and Parmesan.
- Keep this on medium on low flame and keep whisking it with a egg whisk till fully incorporated and not with lumps. Make sure the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Throughout keep the sauce on low flame possibly. Switch off the flame and add the pasta, toss well. Served immediately.
This article adapted from this site