EASY WALDORF SALAD RECIPE
- 7 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1 Red apple Cored, Roughly chopped
- 1 Green apple Cored, Roughly chopped
- 1 cup Red grapes
- 1 cup Celery Thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Walnuts Roughly chopped
- Lettuce leaves For serving
- In a deep mixing bowl, add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper and mix until smooth.
- Add the apples, grapes, celery, walnuts and mix everything together.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve on a bed of fresh lettuce and enjoy.
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
This article adapted from this site