easy vegan spring roll bowls with crispy tofu
Fresh, flavorful, and super simple! These Vegan Spring Roll Bowls are the perfect vegan lunch or dinner for spring and summer!
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce or tamari (for gf-ers!)
- 1/4 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 1 and 1/2 Tbsp. honey or agave (for vegans!)
- small squeeze Sriracha
- small squeeze fresh lime juice
- 1 batch Easy Crispy Marinated Tofu
- 1 cup jasmine or brown rice, cooked according to package instructions**
- 2 large handfuls shredded purple cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped,
- 1-2 avocados, pitted and sliced
- 2 large handfuls sliced carrots
- 3-4 green onions, sliced thin
- cilantro and sesame seeds, for topping
- Mix your sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Prepare your tofu and rice. Set aside.
- Assemble your bowls: Add a layer of rice to the bottom of 3-4 bowls. Evenly divide the vegetables and tofu on top. Top with cilantro, sesame seeds, and your dressing. Enjoy immediately!
*If you like a lot of sauce, double the recipe!
**Rice is great, but soba or rice noodles would be awesome, too!
This article adapted from this site