Crock Pot Steak and Gravy
The steak in this Crockpot Steak and Gravy always comes out tender and flavorful. It is so easy to make with only 3 ingredients!
- 2 to 3 pounds top sirloin steak or London broil sliced thin
- 2 packets brown gravy mix
- 1 packet Au Jus mix
- 2 1/2 cups water
- Place all ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook all day (8-10 hrs) on low, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice, pasta, or mashed potatoes.
Crock Pot Slow Cooker
*To serve 4-6 people, use 2 lbs of steak. To serve 6-8 people, use 3 lbs of steak.
This article adapted from this site