CRACKED OUT CORN DIP
Cracked Out Corn Dip - OMG! SO good! Corn, cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar, bacon and Ranch. I took this to a party and it was the first thing to go! Can make ahead and refrigerate until ready to eat. Our FAVORITE dip! YUM!
- 8-oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1-oz) package Original Ranch dressing mix
- 1 (3-oz) bag real bacon bits (Oscar Mayer)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 16-oz sour cream
- 3-1/2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Lightly spray a 2qt baking dish with cooking spray..
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Transfer to 2-quart baking dish; cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake dip 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Can prepare dip through step 2 and refrigerate overnight. When baking after refrigerating, you will need to add 5 to 10 minutes to the cooking time.
Serve dip with Fritos or tortilla chips.
This article adapted from this site