Citrus Greek Chicken
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup Orange Juice
- 1 Tablespoon McCormick Greek Seasoning see note
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
For the Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Oil Packed Sun-dried tomatoes drained
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- In a large ziploc bag, add the chicken, olive oil, orange juice, seasoning, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Seal and squish the bag all over to coat the chicken.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and add the chicken.
- Quickly turn down to medium low and cook for 6-7 minutes.
- Turn the chicken and cook an additional 6-7 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from pan.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and orange juice and allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes then pour the sauce over the top of the chicken or add the chicken to the pan.
- Allow to rest for 2 minutes and serve.
If you cannot buy Greek seasoning, make your own: 1 Tablespoon Oregano 2 Teaspoons Thyme 2 Teaspoons Basil 1 ½ Teaspoons Rosemary 2 Teaspoons Dill 2 ¼ Teaspoons Dried Parsley 2 Teaspoons Onion Powder 2 ½ Teaspoons Garlic Powder 2 Teaspoons Salt 1 Teaspoon Pepper ½ Teaspoon Marjoram 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon ¼ Teaspoon Nutmeg
|This article adapted from this site|