Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 1/8 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon steak Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- (1) 32 oz. bag of tator tots
- 8 oz shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 8 oz shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Brown the ground beef. Add in the chopped onions and cook until soft.
- Stir in the steak seasoning, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place at the bottom of the greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Spread out the Monterey jack cheese over the ground beef.
- Place one layer of tator tots over the casserole.
- Baked at 375 degrees for 25 minutes uncovered.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheddar cheese and put back in the oven until melted.
- Serve immediately with your favorite burger toppings.
- Add more onions, tomatoes, bacon, or pickles! The possibilities are endless!
In case you love freezer cooking this casserole is completely freezer friendly. Go ahead and add the cheddar cheese on top before cooking. Then cover with foil and freeze.
This article adapted from this site