BUFFALO CHICKEN BISCUIT BAKE
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1-2 green onions, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (16.3 oz.) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, wing sauce and milk until smooth. Stir in chicken, red pepper, green onions and 1 1/2 cups cheese. Season with salt and pepper, to taste
- Spread the mixture in an even layer in the prepared pan. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Arrange the biscuit pieces over the chicken mixture.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown and filling is bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 10-15 minutes more, or until biscuits are no longer doughy. If needed, cover with foil towards the end of baking so that biscuits can cook through, but not burn.
This article adapted from this site