Buffalo Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
This easy, cheesy Buffalo Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is seriously the best! It's made with ground beef, buffalo sauce and cheddar cheese, all in one pot, for a quick and simple recipe!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup onions diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 10 oz can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- ¾ cup buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded - divided
- 28 oz bag frozen tater tots
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Add the olive oil to a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic and ground beef, cook 8-10 minutes, or until the ground beef is cooked through.
- Drain any grease from the skillet, then add the diced tomatoes with green chilies, buffalo sauce, chili powder and 1 cup of cheese, stir to combine.
- Arrange the tater tots in an even layer on top.
- Place in the oven to bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the remaining cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place back in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
This article adapted from this site