Best Caramel Cashew Clusters:Only 3 Ingredients
Best and easy recipe of White Chocolate Caramel Cashew Clusters- the easiest dessert / chocolate recipe you can share.The best Holiday / Christmas gift- cashew caramel clusters , with simple three ingredients and so easy to put together. You will keep on making these cashew caramel chocolate clusters whether its holiday season or no - the best cashew clusters ever!
- 1 Cup Cashews,Whole,unsalted(later I have halved the cashews to pile them up)
- 200 Gram/ Approx. 1 Cup White Chocolate
- 1.5 Cup Soft Caramel
- On a tray,arrange the cashew halves piled up/clustered up with 7 to 9 pieces of cashew nut halves.
- Melt soft caramels in microwave. Keep microwaving the caramels for every 20 secs interval,check whether they have melted and then again for the next 20 secs.
- Once they have melted they will foam up.Keep stirring that with a spoon.
- With a spoon pour the caramel over each cluster or pile of cashews.
- Keep it undisturbed in refrigerator for 10 mins.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the white chocolate.
- Using a fork/spoon either dip the cashew clusters in the chocolate or spoon melted chocolate over the caramel clusters.
- Refrigerate for another 15 to 20 mins.
- Enjoy them.
- Use the best quality of cashews and chocolate you can get your hands on. Quality of chocolate makes a lot of difference in the final candy.
- If you are planning to freeze the candy then they will stay good for upto 2 months. So when you want to consume or serve the candy then thaw them in refrigerator section and then serve.
- If you are using hard caramel candy then while heating in microwave add about 1/2 to 1 Tablespoon of cream and then melt them.
- If you are using chocolate compound instead of chocolate then while melting the chocolate compound add 1 tsp of coconut oil that will give a nice glaze/shine to chocolate compound and final candy will look great in texture.
- Adjust the quantity of white chocolate you are using here as I have poured the white chocolate twice to make it very thick outer chocolate cover. If you are pouring chocolate once then reduce the quantity of chocolate a little lesser.
- Soft caramels used are 1.5 cups as in this recipe I have poured a little more caramel over each cluster but you can adjust the quantity as per personal choice.
This article adapted from this site