Alfredo Chicken Casserole
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup + 2 Tablespoons Parmesan, Divided I use the green can kind
- 1/2 Teaspoon Basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2.5 Cups Cooked Chicken cubed or shredded
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 16 Ounce Bag Frozen Cauliflower
- 10 Ounce Bag Frozen Spinach
- 1 Cup + 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese, Divided
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, beat softened cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, 1/2 cup Parmesan, basil, and salt until mixed well.
- Add chicken, minced garlic, chopped onion, frozen cauliflower, frozen spinach, and 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9×13 dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until casserole is bubbly and cheese begins to brown on top.
Note: I do not thaw my spinach, I try to buy the loosely frozen kind (usually Great Value) instead of the brands that are packed into a box. When it is loosely frozen it is easier to break up for this casserole.
This article adapted from this site