Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- 2 - 8 oz chicken breasts
- ¼ c. shredded Parmesan not grated Parmesan
- 1 c. Italian style bread crumbs
- 2 eggs whisked
- ½ c. marinara sauce
- ½ c. mozzarella cheese
- Set temperature on Air Fryer to 360 degrees F. Preheat 3 minutes.
- Cut chicken breasts in half, lengthwise and trim.
- Pound the chicken breasts into thinner pieces that are the same thickness.
- In a medium bowl mix together the breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- In another bowl whisk the eggs together.
- Dip each piece of chicken in egg and then dredge in the breadcrumb mixture. Repeat with remaining pieces of chicken.
- Place chicken breasts in single layer inside of air fryer basket. If you are using a smaller air fryer you will need to cook in batches.
- Add chicken breasts to preheated Air Fryer and cook for 6 minutes. Flip the chicken breasts over and top with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. Air fry for an addition 3-4 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degree F.
- Set aside and keep warm, repeat with remaining 2 pieces
|This article adapted from this site|